September Wrap Up and October News
11 Oct 2016
Sit back, relax and enjoy that double shot espresso. You’re going to need it.
October is the Gold Coast’s adrenalin filled month and here at Chevron Renaissance, we are pretty much in the thick of it.
- GC 600 is almost upon us and we’re pumped! The roar of engines, the surge of fans, the fly overs and the changeable weather. We love that this month brings the unexpected, the brilliant, the exciting to our shores.
- We have our heels polished and our fascinators fluffed, ready for Melbourne Cup and the Spring Racing carnival. Our sun loving souls are magnetised by the occasional day of summer in spring and we hear the distant sound of Christmas carols approaching. It’s not long until Christmas holidays and all the languor they bring. It’s time to plan ahead and get organised.
- September was a lovely month in Surfers Paradise. School Holidays saw the Surfers Kids Festival come and go. We enjoyed having Blaze in the centre as well as free face painting for the kids. Customers have been enjoying dining on the delicious Greek food offered by our newest restaurant, Levendis.
Other news around the centre...
- Chicabooti has become ‘bseduced’. The store is an amazing treasure trove of bargains from well known designer brands. From Windsor Smith shoes, to Sportsgirl sunglasses, Seduce clothing and Samantha Wills jewellery. All at unbelievably great prices!
- Como Kids is moving soon to its new location in the centre. This store stocks children’s designer clothing and is one of the few designer children’s fashion outlets on the Gold Coast. If you know of a child that loves to rock the DKNY then this is the store for you (and them)!
New operator Boho Fashion Collective is a must to visit. The store caters to the bohemian dresser and has a great selection of styles at really great prices. It has loads of jumpsuits, playsuits, boho dresses, skirts, and blouses.
- Exciting news! We have been working with our architectural design team on some centre improvements to modernise our central open area. Some of these improvements will take place over the next few months. Our central dining area is going to be our focus with improved restaurant seating as well as more generous amounts of public seats. A new kiosk will occupy the old fountain site - tour vendor iVenture.
- We have a select few retail spaces still available for lease in the centre. So if you are looking for somewhere to place your business, please contact Centre Management.